Slightly Stoopid know how to keep a party going. They bring their San Diego SoCal vibe wherever they go, and tonight they’re rocking Chicago. With the temperature hovering right around 80 degrees during their night time show and 12th Street Beach just beyond the venue’s fences, it feels just like California.
Here are the Top 5 Moments:
- Kyle, the lead singer, kept giving praise to Chicago. “We’ve been coming here for 16 years and we love it!” Chicagoans returned the love with continuous cheers and dancing along for the entire 2 hour plus set.
- The horns were on fire tonight. It was a highlight every time they took the lead on a song.
- They played a Grateful Dead song in tribute to their final performance, which happened at Soldier Field less than a mile away.
- “Collie Man” – This is such a great tune!
- Members of their crew joining picking up instruments and joining them on a song or two. This is really unique and an awesome thing for the band to do.